Monday, March 16, 2009

Chiro update

On Saturday, I took Tess and Brie to a new chiropractor. I have been looking for someone that I liked for quite sometime. I am very happy to have found a good one.

Tess has a pulled abductor muscle. She will be getting babied for awhile. I hope the trial this weekend and the trial in April do not hurt it any more. I definitely don't want her on the injured list for the Finals. After her adjustment, Tess sprawled out the width of the back seat and slept all the way home.

Brie needed adjusting, also. She was not too bad. Her back was arched when she went in and flat when she home. Tess and Belle will be returning in a couple weeks.

I will post a trial update next week. I have a new (in progress) photo site at http://morgen.smugmug.com . I will post photos of the trial there. Right now I only have a couple of photos on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment